07-11-2006, 12:18 AM   #735
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Puck- i agree with you. Italy def was the dominating team in the first half, but ill give credit to France for having most of the possession during the second.

When henry got knocked out, man we couldnt believe it. It was seriously within the first 2 minutes of the game. Everyone in little italy was booing ha ha.

I was hoping Cannavaro would have won the golden ball. He was solid. In my opinion, as well as many others, he is the best defender in the world. The way he reads the ball, the player, and can so gracefully stop the play is incredible.

Zidane won it because hes retiring. Plus they voted before the game, so im sure that lil headbutt would have changed things.

Totti didnt do shit. He was a disappointment, especially with all the hype surrounding him. I barely even heard his name throughout the game, so, i agree with Lippi on his substitution.

Buffon is amazing.. there arent any words. He saved us SOO many times that if it werent for him, i doubt we would have been in the finals.

Fifa posted Lippi's statement regarding the game, he said that he had been given 2 of Gods gifts -- CANNAVARO AND BUFFON