webby318dEMS
Spider powered!
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 318d Edition M Sport saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistry View Post
How you getting on with your box?

I have one of these in my Astra and it works pretty well, great boost to the power, slightly better fuel consumption but nothing to write home about. So I've just ordered a cable to use the same box on my BMW, initial impressions seems good, the car seems to have a lot more urgency about it, the traction control light lights up a lot more, but it's still early days to make a full assessment for me, but so far so good.

Hi Mistry,
Got my box yesterday, and fitted it to my car, but unfortunately there seems to be a problem with either the box or the wiring loom, as I haven't noticed any difference in performance.
I spoke to Andrew from DTUK several times yesterday,and he couldn't understand why there was no change in the performance to my car.To try and resolve the issue, he is sending me his the CRD2 box from his car to me along with a CR box and a new wiring loom to try and resolve my issues.
So once I have sorted out the problems tomorrow I will post on here again with my feedback.
What I can tell you and anybody else interested in this thread, is that Andrew from DTUK is a top bloke and has gone out of his way to help me, and I'm sure that the bits he is posting to me today will sort out the problems.