09-26-2012, 12:25 PM   #4
dblrguy
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i & 06 330i

Lurker...

enrita,

Thanks for the answers. Please see the pics below of a couple of my logs. I'm actually trying to learn through the process of fixing my problem which is why I didnt want to do the whole, "here is my log, whats wrong with it" type post. I've been lurking this board for over 6 years. I assure you that I have read every search result about meth, missfire, OL fueling and Logs* (*written or updated in the last couple of years). I see the value of these boards, but with something like the Procede, or JB4, they have been updated so much, settings change and things start to get confusing for the new user, like myself. Even though these questions may have been answered in the past, changes to the software might have made those old answers incorrect.

As you can see from my logs, I have a Bank 2 Fuel Trim problem...
(I'm FBO +Meth, 93 Oct) All injectors installed and coded correctly, plugs < 1000 Miles and no codes.

My 6th pull of the day. It is either a 3rd or 4th gear pull on Map 1. Scary high fuel trims. Could this be due to me driving 20 miles post adaptation reset doing hard pulls to redline on meth, then a quick change to map 1 and doing another pull?
Name:  Log 6.png
Views: 274
Size:  63.3 KB

My 7th pull of the day, Map 4. You can see meth is flowing. Map 2 OL was set to either 90 or 95.
Name:  Log 7.png
Views: 256
Size:  63.9 KB

8th pull, map 4. Lowered OL back to 75. Fuel trims really didnt move with any of my adjustments of OL on any of my 8 logs.
Name:  log 8.png
Views: 276
Size:  62.5 KB
Appreciate 0