View Single Post
      10-06-2010, 05:13 PM   #96
scooba0010
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F32 430D-MOTORSPORT

I also remember all the labour shit in 97

Lets be honest they are all lying thieving Cun--!.
Prescott was going to revolutionise london underground and when he was challenged on a documentary they tore him to pieces and he went right down in my opinion basically said we ain't got any money .Its what all ministers say when cornered.

Here is my opinion ,I have sent all 3 off our boys through Private education, I don't use the NHS.Have a Private pension ,Never had 1p in benefit, so where is my cash back for not using the state provided bits and pieces , I pay in but get nothing back.

My father is in a home at present costing my mum £850 per week .The country is just about fucked for some reason ,She is paying there is no hospital beds and he is dying so what use is it tying up a hospital bed ,they are needed to treat people who can be fixed.

Politics show last week on imigration caps.there was a director from a nursing home explaining 60 to 70 % of there staff were imigrants and that no English would do the jobs,My father is in a Bupa home and i reckon thats about spot on nearly all of the staff are foreign.

I was talking to a farmer last month who had about 20 Polish/Romanian students picking his sweetcorn ,I asked do you employe any local lads he said are you joking they turn up late spend all day txting or have lame excuses to go early.Cheap labour ?????. He said no they are on peace work and are bloody brilliant start at 7.30am and finished by 4 pm,Just a different work ethic.

What i am saying is i pay for everything .I dont see why i should as if my kids dont go to state school should i get a credit towards my private fees of £16 k pa for each child ,My brother just worked out it cost £220k from he nursery to leaving at 18 at current fees without extras and inflation ,

For some reason we in the UK want so much and belive we are entitled to it.

I voted tory and think it was time for a change ,I dont know what real difference it makes who is in government they all seam much the same .I did enjoy reading through what the thieving scum had stuck on there expenses last year ,just proves what i mean all the parties were at it ,greed !.

The welfare bill need sorting out and at least cameroon is trying so lets give him a chance .

If they fuck it up we could do like the french did have a revolution and guillotine the lot of them .
Appreciate 0