View Single Post
      04-19-2007, 07:19 PM   #9
JameB
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEA69 View Post
ah, i see...... ok... im starting to notice the sound quality in my car now and it isnt very good im realizing. At time of sale, i couldnt afford to get the Logic 7 after getting the MSports kit and sunroof and bigger wheels so I opted not for the upgrade.... but now am hoping that I can somehow upgrade the speakers without having a huge job of pulling out the headunit, getting an amp etc. I am not considering changing the headunit cos of bluetooth and controls on steering wheel... so i'll be sticking with just changing little things (if possibe)
I've changed a speaker system in my BMW and it's not a huge job if you have it done by good professionals. If they do it right you will pay 4 or 500 and leave the car with them for the day and you will get it back with a great setup. I had 2 amps added to mine (4 way for the speakers and 2way for the custom 12" sub) and replaced all four speakers - they did a great job putting it in and taking it out so it wasn't a hassle. Sounded awesome too, but I'm a little over car stereos now as regardless of how much you spend you're limited by the poor acoustics you get inside a car.
Appreciate 0