Trevendous03
photographer // designer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i E90 SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by js325xi View Post
***UPDATE***
So it looks like i will be sending the defective headlights back. I talked to my mike earlier today and this is what he wants me to do "Remove the headlight from the car remove all of the bulb components so that it's just the housing wiring put the light housing in the oven for about 15-20 mins at 200 degrees this should take care of it best to bake them, and then let them sit outside the car in a dry place for a day or 2 once you've done that shake the light and if water comes out you may need to do it again"

How about the Installation i paid and the time? Like mike from jlevistreetwerks said oh well.Also for more information about this company you can go here http://forums.5series.net/topic/1119...vistreetwerks/. So please Stay away from them or take a chance,a chance that is going to cost you $700+.
Sorry you had to go through such a bad situation.

IMO though, it's more DEPO's fault than anything, because their headlamp assemblies are prone to fogging. How long have you had the headlights on btw?

It's so rare to see a complaint about JLeviSW, because I have had nothing but good experiences with them. They're even a sponsor here.
Appreciate 0