01-07-2013, 06:31 AM   #10
FormerRotor
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d, M-Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrazilianBimmer View Post
What I don't get is this: how the f does a team that has a ton of players with million dollar contracts be such a sorry as team!?

It's not like Superbowl is played every year...oh wait it is! And you haven't been to the playoffs for years!? Why can't they just fire Shanahan or whatever his name is bc whatever his motivation speech is he is giving them players, ain't working.

I think of this the same way I think of US men's soccer, they go to a world cup and advance to a stage which they've never been to before, they get people excited about it then they lose!
The biggest problem with the team for the last however many years seems to have been Snyder's micromanaging.i don't think you can blame Shannahan. in fact, not allowing coaches a rebuild period is probably what got the skins into the vicious cycle of suck they have been in for years. Its always, "we have a new coach so now were going to he suberbowl this year" not "well be playoff ready in three-five" This season was really pretty good tho. At least they gave thir fans some wins.

The difference between that and US mens soccer is that the vast majority of people in the States couldn't care less about mens soccer until they hear that they made it to some high level they haven't before (unfortunately), but there are a good number of die-hard football fans watching their teams every Sunday (for better or for worse).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cid00x View Post
My mother is from Spain, so you know what my team is. I am saddened by the Redskins. I was born and raised in DC. But we had a great year.

As for my soccer teams, Manchester United, and Spain, I am never let down. Brasil is sucking ALOT lately
I don't know about NEVER let down, but I'll give you almost never. That City victory (last year was it?) really lit a fire under some united fans. Overall, though, those are some rockin teams.

My Picture Threads (Oldest to Newest): 1 2 3
Join BMW CCA! (Use my link and I get credit )
Appreciate 0