View Single Post
      02-26-2013, 08:30 PM   #318
jetbill
Captain
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronner
Posting this to see if anyone else is experiencing this issue after the update? I'm working with Jake from PTF on a map (great customer service by the way!). After the TCU update the car shifts very well on full throttle, near redline runs from 2nd to 3rd, 3rd to 4th, etc. However, we are seeing some weird behavior on shifts with medium to fairly heavy partial throttle. Let's say 60-70% throttle, shifting around 5K. Timing is being pulled big time and there is a definite "stumble". I'm including a log of the behavior (not sure how to attach the csv file)

Jake hasn't messed with the tables that are affecting the areas where this is happening. Anyone else notice this behavior or can anyone else please test this out? I honestly don't know if it was happening before the AT update or not.

Car is a 2008 e92 xi with AR DPs, AMS FMIC, AFE intake, stock catback, Cobb AP, Forge DVs.
I had the same problem since August of last year. Positive to negative drops,post shift. cobb says they have been working on a fix since I have no idea....

I can probably dig up about 100 logs that look just like it. Some call it normal, but I don't agree. (Although you are overshooting boost).