Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 MR "Civic" ///M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfish2012 View Post
This is why I'm not doing the rear sway bars. The difference between our F/R sways, and the M3's is not that much at all. Like the rumors on here have it, the rear sways increase oversteer.

I saw the differences, when I watched your before, and after vids on PBIR. Wavetrac truely is the best LSD for our cars. I can't wait to put mine in, and hit the track. Mine goes in on the 4th of march, and my first track day is on April 7th. I don't know if I can wait that long though!

Thanks
The difference between our front sway and the M3 is not huge, though the M3 is stiffer. But, the difference between our rear sway and the M3 is tremendous. Have you looked at your rear sway? It looks like a spaghetti string, easily bendable with just your hands. It does increase oversteer, but it's not uncontrollable or unpredictable, just need to learn how to drive it that way. It has more potential this way to be faster, but to also spin easier.

It really is night and day with and without LSD. Such a good feeling, I had no idea it'll make this much difference. This is my first car that I track, so had never done events in other cars. I don't know if I can go back to a non-LSD car again.