View Single Post
      03-23-2009, 03:35 PM   #2
MJC///M3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SSII E92 M3

well, BMW M obvi has done some homework and feel there is a demand for these types of vehicles; if this is going to turn a profit for them (i.e..enabling them to continue R&D and devise new innovative engines, cars, etc.), I'd rather see that then have them struggle and cut corners with future generation M cars due to lack of operating revenue. Def agree with you about keeping the exclusivity of M and sincerely hope they dont become "AMG cars"...so to speak...however, lets not completely throw in the towel until we see what these cars are capable of when they arrive. I am particularly looking forward to a Twin Turbo M3....coupled with prodigious M engineering, I think that car has the potential of being an all out monster!! We shall see though.
"You will get there, but it is up to you and you alone. It is what you are willing to do, and how you are willing to get there. You must be relentless, you must be tireless, you must pursue at all costs, so that you are ready, when the time is right." -Dad
Appreciate 0