09-12-2012, 05:19 PM   #14
ihpj
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 330d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangzoom View Post
There is alot of "evolutionary" changes with the iPhone but any company can do that, what Apple was able to do under Jobs was come up with risky Revoutionary products that no one else had thought off (ie new applications for existing tech, no just better specs or a bunch of extra features no one uses)....I'll still end up getting an iPhone 5 but lets hope someone at Apple start coming up with some new ideas and Apple doesn't just become another tech company which just focuses on putting better numbers on the spec sheet year on year
Quite agree, I think there is a real danger of history repeating itself and with no saviour in sight, this could prove singularly calamitous for Apple as a company. Given their recent track record, you can forgive some unusual decisions - but you are right, there doesn't appear to be the same level of zeal in delivering the next thing, instead They appear to be focussing on delivering incremental and evolutionary changes only.

I mean, this company appointed that idiot from Dixons as head of their retail operations?! I mean WTF? When you start to string together a few of their recent 'misses' it does start to raise jitters in myself.
Appreciate 0