beskone
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: LeMans BLue e92 335i LCI

Garage List
2012 e92 335i LCI  [0.00]
2009 e92 328i  [10.00]
heh, so funny how retarded people get defending absurdly expensive or super cheap rims. My co-worker has a set of real deal 5k a set BBS wheels for his Audi S4, and he's selling them because he's bent the shit out of them so many times that he's over fixing them. He's running some cheap ass reps right now and he told me in 2 years he's not bent them once compared to the BBS which have been repaired 5 times in the same amount of time.

This is in L.A. too where we have pretty decent roads. He apparently isn't buying the 3 piece + costs more = better quality argument. They might be lighter and better on a track day car, but for him not for a daily driver.

And really who cares, if they look good and don't fall off the car who really gives a fuck. If you can afford 5k rims that's great, ya they look dope awesome! and if you can't so what your rims probably look dope too.

Humor to see grown ass men act like bitches fronting with their LV or Coach purses.

e92 LCI • LeMans BlueSaddle Brown • Bamboo Anthracite • Performance Grilles • CF Performance Spoiler • CF Performance Diffuser • ACS Style Roof Spoiler • LED Interior Lighting • BMS Clutch Stop • BMS Intake • BMS CDV • BMW Performance Exhaust • ST V1 Coilovers • Miro 111 Staggered • More to come!
Appreciate 0