09-07-2011, 02:29 PM   #19
gtabfknkdnme
5 Star General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82, F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsnRoberts View Post
The projector had 3 screws around it and is easily pulled out. There is no up and down movement of the projector and forcing it doesn't make it better. And I cringe every time I watch you do that on the video. I wish people knew the internals of the lights and wouldnt do things not knowing what they are doing. Fortunately the only the wrong is the bezel that popped off. This happened when you pushed on the projector towards the lens. Nothing "seats" in the headlight. It screws down securely.

I gave you a refund only to receive them back and see you are few fries short of a happy meal.

Additionally, telling people they are potentially worthless (having potential to not have potential doesn't make sense anyway) when you are clearly out of your element doesn't bode well for your reputation with me. But then, seeing as you are the guy who wanted to replace your xenons with depo p90's I wasn't really working with a genius to begin with.

bump.
i wasnt taking a shot at u at all. i'm simply letting people know that the projector is not secured and will not operate properly. if they would've been fully operable and not damaged i would have never had sent them back to you.

you clearly didnt include this in your OP, which makes u shady. so buyer beware.
Appreciate 0