Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 AW 330xi

Garage List
2006 330xi  [6.44]
Quote:
Originally Posted by schulrog View Post
this DIY was meant to only be for AE's... can you email me and describe exactly what you did? perhaps i can locate what the issue might be. the email is support@aftermarketbulbsshop.com
He doesn't have angel eyes because pre-LCI E90 halogens did not come with angel eyes....he wants welcome lighting but that doesn't make sense because he doesn't have angel eyes.

INeedHelp1234, you need to get some headlights with angel eyes in them to get welcome lighting. You can get xenons or LCI headlights and retrofit them...both options are 1k+.

Technically you "can" have welcome lighting, just not for your angel eyes because you don't have them. Only your tails and rear license plate lights would be the "welcome lighting." I guess you can wire the the DRL lights to be welcome light too but I beleive they are basically your high beam lamps running at about 25% power. Your LCM or some other module controls that limitation and you would need to incorporate that into your mod or else your high beams would be running at full power.
Appreciate 0