SaviorXi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i xDrive coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajsalida View Post
So pits200, do you think the issues you had were just the AST's link attachment collar initially maybe not being at the right height plus perhaps the wrong orientation as ultraracer13 is saying?

I'm asking because so many people have lowered their cars and yours is the first I've heard of the OEM end links length being a problem. The sway bar is supposed to rotate in the bushings anyway when you go over bumps, so unless it is binding in there somehow I don't get it. I have not been under my car yet to look at mine though.
Sorry to revive this old thread but I have some endlink questions. I just upgraded my suspension again with the TCKline shortened XI Koni yellows with eibach pro springs and as I understand it the Koni endlink sway mounting location was changed on the Koni to accommodate the front drop on the Xi. I also installed the UUC swaybarbarian front sway bar and new Meyle HD endlinks. Will these Meyle HD endlinks be ok with my setup or should I get the HP adjustable links? Thanks.
Appreciate 0