Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_Light View Post
Exposure to arsenic, lead, cadmium, and mercury is disease causing. Levels should be at or close to zero in these products. Why is it in there?!

Remember this is just three servings we're talking about. The article cautions multiple servings of these drinks on a consistent basis. Multiple exposures daily can result in bioaccumulation in the body over time. That's a real problem. Overloading your detox system isn't a good way to maintain or build muscle.
There in lies one issue with the study. All of these proteins suggest, at most, 2 servings. Most us only take 1.

I do agree they shouldn't be in there, AT ALL! But I'm curious about the amounts in everyday foods. I think we would all be extremely surprised at the levels in things we think are perfectly safe. I also would rather see some other company do the study as opposed to CR. They haven't exactly been taken extremely serious in sometime.

I'm going to keep taking what I take, which is continually switch up my protein powders. If it's not one thing that harms us it's something else.
Appreciate 0