Chewy734
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i ZPP, ZSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by europajjj View Post
Chewy,
Send me a message sometime and let’s chat about the SS brake line you mentioned at C&C.

Thanks
John
http://europaautogroup.com/
Sounds good John. I'll get back to you later today regarding your last email to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergray545 View Post
Attention everyone from the Cleveland area!

I am putting together a caravan down to Timmayfest Saturday June 9th! Everyone is more than welcome to meet up and drive down with us! Let me know if you are interested in joining us!

I'm working on finalizing a location. When I have that figured out, I will post it in this thread.
David, last year we met at the TA Travel Center in Lodi/Seville, right by the 71/76 interchange (exit 209). I thought that was a pretty good place to meet cuz it was open early and it was pretty empty. Plus it's a little further south for those people hitting 71 by 271. Anyways, it's up to you... I'm coming down from downtown, so I can meet you guys anywhere.

Pics from Timmayfest 2011

I think last year we had ~10 cars in our caravan. I hope we can double it this year... honestly, the drive down was just as fun as the event itself! Also, remember to bring some walkie-talkies if you have any.

Also, David, make sure Eurocharged brings the hotter models this time (no offense to the ones that came last year).

Last edited by Chewy734; 04-24-2012 at 08:16 AM..
Appreciate 0