05-01-2009, 03:28 PM   #6
jopa489
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Anything with Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
DI has the Poorboys wheel wax. Makes things a LOT easier down the road to get some of that on now.
Agreed. I'll admit I was a little skeptical at first but the stuff is great. Well worth the time it takes to apply and the money.

Your list is looking good though, definitely on the right track. I bought the 50 pack from Costco too, they're good towels but be sure to wash them and pull the tags off before using. You'll need a couple of larger, more absorbent, high quality MF waffle weave towels for drying purposes (which come in the kit).

Don't go too crazy on the QD in between washes, it's certainly no substitute for a wash and you may do more harm than good especially on JB. Try some ONR if you need to do a real quick wash.

As twinturboa51 suggested, Natty's Blue is an awesome bargain wax for JB. I would definitely start with that for your wax.

Oh, and check out some of the other JB details in this forum - recent ones by FMINUS and Toad, both came out stunning. You can learn a lot by reading and looking at these threads.

X7 LCI // Incoming
C7 ZR1 ZTK // Sebring + TRX // Hydro + Raptor Gen1 Roush // Tuxedo
Appreciate 0