View Single Post
      06-30-2014, 09:35 AM   #22
MBP0202
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: n52

Another review for Dave

I was shopping around for a quote to install my newly purchased Koni FSDs and I found a couple good prices from some recommended shops on the forums. I normally DIY easier stuff like VCG, coils/plugs, etc... but I didn't have some of the tools necessary so I decided to ask around.

Then I read some of the reviews regarding the quality of work Dave does, so I decided to give him a shout for a price on install. His price for install and an alignment beat all the other quotes from the shops and it was more than competitive to say the least. Always willing to support a fellow enthusiast.

Got there around 2pm, and we chatted for a while and he gave me some tips about upcoming work that I'll be doing on the car. I would recommend you bring somebody else with a car with you depending on how long of a job it'll be. I didn't and Dave said it would take about 2 1/2 hours so I just walked into town to get some lunch and explored the area.

The only thing that kind of stinks is that Dave is the only one allowed to be in the garage working on the car. This is due to the owner and the legal/liability laws for obvious reasons. But it sucks considering if you knew what you were doing you could help him out and maybe do other stuff to the car as well. Maybe it's just better to leave him in there and stay out of his way

Done by 5:30pm, got the printed out spec sheet from the alignment and he was picked up in another e90. Down to earth guy, knows his stuff, and his prices are very fair. Can't say enough good things about Dave, if you're within 1 hour of Gardner, MA you'd be foolish to take it elsewhere.

2007 E90 328xi l 6MT l Sparkling Graphite Metallic l ZSP l ZPP l ZCW l iDrive l Logic 7 l Mapleridge Headers l 3 Stage Intake Manifold l AA tune l BMW Performance Intake l Euphoria 6K LED interior l Blacklines l V3 Mtec l VMR VB3
Appreciate 0