View Single Post
      10-28-2014, 11:52 AM   #5
jlombar5
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 bmw 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by computid View Post
I don't think it would be too hard to make a GRP infill panel for the sunroof hole and have it sprayed to the colour of your car. If you want to make it permanent (ish) then you could make a GRP infill panel and bond it in to the roof panel. Then you'd just have to change the roof liner in the car, however I don't know how difficult this would be (it would probably require the removal of the pillar covers minimum).

Is it doable? Yes. Is it cheap? If you don't do it yourself then hell no. Is it easy? Not really. Is it worth it? At the end of the day probably not.

If you're going to do it then you may as well find a used M3 carbon roof and have that fitted
that was not uplifting at all man. I am going to see if I can just have a piece made for it. it cant be that hard to fill in with some sort of material and then sealed
335i 6spd jb4//KW clubs//FL5s//r888rs//5 inch IC//AR Dp//E85//spec stage3, lw fw//stage 2 pump//Sparco halos//straight piped// pfc-08s//CPE CP//braille//lsd// solid subframe bushings//m3 arms//rb inlets//e93 m3 f-swaybar//er dual oc//cae shifter//APR GTC250 wing//Mode carbon gt4 splitter
2013 BMW X1 dd
Appreciate 0