02-03-2013, 08:36 AM   #6
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Z4 M, X5, GX460

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassBimmer View Post
I don't track my car so what do I care if someone has built race cars? Ride height is all about what you use your car for. If I raced my daily driver, I would care about input from a company that successfully builds race cars. However, my application is all about getting the look I want so rake is not for me. Before you respond like that, think about where someone else might be coming from.
Nobody cares because nobody asked what looks good you fool. Read the original post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pits200 View Post
I've been reading like crazy about ride heights recently and wanted to see if people biased their ride height or kept it square. People say you don't want a take because of nose dive on braking but isn't our brake system rear biased hence that's why our rear wear so much quicker?

OP asked about dynamic weight shifting and brake bias and TCK addressed just that. However your opinion of what looks cool is about as least technical as it can get and you answered a question nobody asked. Instead of advising others to consider where others are coming from, you should simply learn to read; the question was right there to begin with.

Last edited by 3002 tii; 02-03-2013 at 08:43 AM..
Appreciate 0