View Single Post
      09-07-2012, 06:05 PM   #16
AlwynMike
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F36 440i GC.

Not wishing to hijack the thread, but . . .

Thanks to gpthomas for coming on to the forum. I think that we could do with more BMW Dealership management on the forum - for good and bad points.
Living in the Shrewsbury area, Rybrook are fairly close to me, but I could just as easily go to another 3 dealerships at a similar distance from me, so my servicing is usually price-led. I have been a Rybrook customer previously and been generally satisfied at the service - there have been highs and lows though. I could say that about other dealerships too.

For me, when someone who is a member of this forum (and others), we generally have a better awareness of our cars, and thier associated issues, than other drivers. Perhaps, gpthomas, if you could employ a Service Advisor who actually knew about our cars, so we could talk on equal terms, rather than accept generalities and platitudes. Eye Candy is all very nice, but I like to talk about the issues with my car. You are now on the forum - give us a name for us to speak to - then you'll keep me happy and coming back, and you won't have issues like spirocheter's clouding your reputation.

Mike (who would also like a discount on another 335!)
Appreciate 0