Z3->WRX->335
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondbimmer92 View Post
FRESH!
Thanks! The last picture was actually taken at the "Fresh Meet" yesterday haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliemman View Post
Looks fresh, get a new GF.

-E
Haha thanks! I’m not going to rush into m next relationship. I’m going to do a lot of research and thinking before the next one. I’m going to enjoy being single for a while and enjoy my car and actually doing things for myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSCO View Post
wheels look great...not ghetto at all...please stop talking to ex's...tell her to keep it moving..
Thanks! The last one left me alone, but this one is relentless…she actually lives directly across the street now (with her new bf’s family, he still lives at home) and watches my every move…It’s like unreal...and she like knows what girls I’m hanging out with and stuff, even if I don’t bring them to the house. I just got 3 calls in a row from her while I was in my meeting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schm View Post
Definitely not ghetto and do not raise it looks good as is. Sounds like she is bitter.
Thank you I didn’t want to do anything ridiculously low. I think this is a nice compromise. She is quite bitter…I did everything for that girl. Her life definitely changed a lot…

Quote:
Originally Posted by amg135i View Post
Your wheels look great. I love those wheels and they look perfect on red, nice change from the red on black look.
Thank you very much! I think they look really good with the red too. A lot of people do go with red on black and that is one of the reasons I stayed away from the combo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edirtaynine View Post
this statement alone discredits anything that comes out of her mouth regarding cars. lol
LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyo View Post
Very nice!!
THANKS!