09-20-2007, 11:16 AM   #11
dmichael
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by plush View Post
MY SA said that they normally be under maintenance. However, since it looks like it was done by the owner it is not covered? He said he is checking with his service manager. Also, I did not buy this car from a BMW place. I bought it at another dealership that deals in high end luxury/sports cars.
Bull, the maintenance plan covers all wear parts and it extends to subsequent owners just like the 4yr/50k miles bumper to bumper warranty applies no matter how many owners have owned the car in the past. There is no gray area here, when wear parts get worn, they are suppose to get replaced free of charge, period, you should not have to pay a penny.

My dad took in his car in at 20k miles when the dome light burned out. Dealer replaced it under the maintenance plan without charging him a penny and he is the 2nd owner.