View Single Post
      07-12-2013, 12:49 PM   #193
fazman
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335 e90

Hi All,

So I read thru the first page and then jump to this last page. I was wondering if someone can summarize an upgrade path which would be best if you just wanted to do a full upgrade of the 2008 335xi e90 factory sport suspension?

Things I've heard that we could do (But, I'm looking for what is the best path to get it all done at once and save on labor rates). I'm looking for a daily driver car and I hate how hard the ride is currently. I'm still running the square setup stock 17" rim and RFT tires, but I'm looking to switch out to 19" staggered.

* E90 M3 suspension conversion --> e90 335xi?
* KW v1/V3?
* Camber Plates?
* various springs/spring rates to consider?
* Anything else you think I should ask/learn about while making my upgrade path

Once all this is upgraded, would my alignment shop still try to align for the e90 sport setting on the machine or would they want to align for a different setting like the M3? I've also heard that the M3 tends to get a vibration at around 80 MPH which I would probably inherit?

Currently, I'm at FBO performance wise ('08 335xi e90 sport, JB4 G5 integrated boost w/DP Fix @ 5 O'clock, BMS OCC, Full ER FMIC anodized black w/CF shroud, ER Charge pipe anodized black w Tial BOV VTA, and AR DP).

Any suggestions on 19" wheel size/offsets that can be run in staggered to make the wheels flush (I'm thinking about running Michelin PSS in non-winter months and go back to style 162's in the winter with All season tires for snow).
Appreciate 0