Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i

Garage List
2008 335i  [1.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEE View Post
yeah...I will eventually. Once I become more knowledgeable about the car. This is gonna be my first bmw so I want to know how things are suppose to be before I start modding so when something goes wrong I know whats wrong. So far what I'm looking to do is performance wise DP, exhaust, FMIC, intake, maybe BOV, tune. And of course front lip, rear lip/bumper, lower, rims. I've never been a HP freak, more of a cosmetic freak. But I like to be able to back up my looks. I think with those mods I would be able to do that with no prob. If everything works out I'm going to try and get mkPOTO silver 335i. It has all the options I want with some extras. http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=437338

I also have some friends that does dyno tuning. So maybe I can talk to them one day and see if we could do a dyno day or something by there shop.
Thats a good looking car, I have always liked those rims. Also, I really want to wrap my trim like that, its a really cheap mod to do, just havent gotten around to it. But personally I would be to scared to buy a non CPO modded 335i. So make sure he gets the extended warranty for you! Spend the extra 1k!
Appreciate 0