View Single Post
      12-18-2006, 08:24 PM   #21
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Just though I'd share this since it was in another thread...someone was asking about the TQ in a certain rpm range...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2007/335i/coupe
One thing I've begun to notice about all the dyno charts with the Xede upgrade is the new torque curve from 2000-2400 rpms. There is a phenomenal increase in torque during that brief period. How does it feel when you are in 3rd or 4th gear at those rpms while accelerating? It must feel like a huge rush of power surging on... damn... I'm drooling over my keyboard looking at it...
Well, you know Infiniti's "new" little tagline for their '07 Infiniti G35..."Acceleration Swell?" That's a real laugh since I'd say a REAL "Acceleration Swell" is what you feel in an Xede-equipped BMW 335i. The '07 G35's Acceleration Swell is NOTHING compared with the Acceleration Swell of an Xede-equipped BMW 335i. That's the best way I can describe it; it's not like turbo lag and then "hold on," it's more like "step on it and hold on...and then REALLY hold on" as the acceleration and the Torque SWELL very quickly.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0