05-11-2012, 09:56 AM   #18
.Lindsay.
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, E30 vert, B5 S4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnylin1 View Post
hows the exhaust? ive considered picking them up, not looking for too loud and have read the UUC is pretty subtle?
Exhaust is alright. I'm still trying to get used to the way these cars sound in general, so i'm not in love with it. I love the deep rumble sound at idle, and these cars dont really have that like my previous cars. I don't think "sublte" is the word i'd use to describe this exhaust though, it's decently loud- especially on cold starts and after about 4500rpms. For the price though, i cant complain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andybui82 View Post
lolol that guy isnt even from wa.
Haha woops, didnt even notice that part. Thank god. I'm too old to deal with douchebags like that on forums. I don't have the patience.

And for everyone else- no, i wont post pictures of myself. If this was some sort of "hey look at me" type forum then yeah, i probably would (although i wouldnt be on a forum like that to begin with). But this is a car forum, and therefore i'll post car related pictures at most. I might happen to be in a pic or two here and there, but i'm not just gunna whore out pictures of myself. Not here for attention. /rant

Now that i got that out of the way, thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'm not a big fan of gtg's and meets, but i do attend most of the major shows and drives throughout the year, so i'm sure i'll meet some of you sooner or later. I'll be at Leavenworth (undecided on which car i'll be driving), and will be at the E30 picnic in June as well.
Appreciate 0