View Single Post
      04-08-2008, 11:07 PM   #1
justice
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i

Garage List
Anyone interested in a GB for KSport Coilovers

A Vendor on another car forum I belong is having a Group Buy on K Sport Coilovers, I pm'd them to see if I could get them at a GB rate for a BMW, is anyone else interested if they can? This is the info:

Kontrol Pro Damper System
Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your street or track car. 36 levels of dampening adjustment allow you to fine tune the ride to your handling and comfort needs. The dampening adjusts compression and rebound simultaneously for ease of adjustment. Pillow ball top mounts in the front and rear on some applications allow you to maintain vehicle manufacturer suspension geometry design. The pillow ball top mounts also allow you a more direct feel for solid driver response. Camber adjustability is included on pillow ball top mounts that allow it for the ability to adjust camber from the actual coilover, instead of a separate camber kit.

KEY FEATURES

*36 levels of adjustable dampening
*Made from high quality 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness
*Compression/Rebound adjustable
*Adjustable spring perch for height adjustment
*Adjustable body allowing maximum suspension travel
*Pillowball top mount with adjustable camber (not available for some models)
*Monotube high pressure design reduces oil leakage
*Electroplated body for protection from corrosion and rust
*One year limited warranty

Pricing is VERY aggresive and will be based on quantity ordered over all of the sites we sponsor which includes several markets. There will be TWO pricing levels, one for 1-15 sets ordered and one for >16 sets ordered.

PM me for pricing!!!!

Just so everyone is aware, as always, since this is a group buys we will take a 50% deposit up front to hold your spot. Once we hit our goal we will charge the remaining amount of money and put the order in with K-Sport. From there delivery can take 4 weeks to get to our door. This is due to the large volume of orders we are putting in with them.

330i Sport Package, 6spd, Terra interior.... suspension, wheels, and tint coming soon.
Appreciate 0