11-03-2011, 04:22 PM   #74
Former_Boosted_IS
Major General
Rep
Drives: 4 Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
Done!

Installed the unit and it works flawlessly, had to play around with the settings to finally get a correct readout of the rpms and the setting for our car is 006 for the tach signal to read correctly if your using the NX digital window switch. I am not sure what the settings will be on other brands of window switchers... Rpm trigger window set 3000 and deactivation window at 6300.
The rpm window switch is turned on by the master nitrous arming switch located in the center console..

Its showing idle at 700 rpms and accurate. Rev the motor to 4000 rpms and the window display on the module was exactly the same which read 4.0

IMO I have a perfectly safe nitrous setup for a daily driver to spray whenever get I get that urge and not only the 1/4 drag strips like most nitrous setups that are done to the N54 platform. Want to thank FBIS for his DIY thread For Nitrous Express which made the install such a breeze!!

I am glad to hear you are enjoying things. I told you it turns the car into an animal!
Appreciate 0