Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGarbagePrince View Post
I'm confused.... Do you mean on the field, during a major sporting event? Or in public? Which is completely different. Andre threw more than just an upper cut. I am sorry if I am not completely unphased when I see two football players having a hockey fight on the football field.

Not to mention, the rest of the world shared my view. I also don't go around looking for people to uppercut. But to each their own. I enjoy MMA and boxing, but not during football games.

Cheering for Gore tonight. I am down by 27 points this week and gore is my RB.
Just in general...I don't watch MMA or boxing so I couldn't tell you about that.

No there isn't a place for it in sports, but I have absolutely zero problem with it. Finnegan pushes the envelope every week and it was only a matter of time before someone did what andre did.

They've been playing sound clips from a radio show Finnegan co-hosts where he lies about everything. He claims plays are dead as soon as helmets come off. But wait Cortland, you were just fine for trying to go after a guy twice your size, after a play was dead and whose helmet happened to be off.

He also said that he was just "quick jamming" Andre. Which from all the reports I've heard, quick jamming does not involve a shot to the throat.

For andre to go off like he did Finnegan went above and beyond to get punked.

MNF comments were great:

Keyshawn Johnson: "Cortland who?"

Mike Ditka: "Im glad Andre did what he did."

And so am I. I think Finnegan should have been suspended to prove to him he's the instigator and needs to learn to play ball without being a little mosquito.
Appreciate 0