Rep
Drives: 335i/6mt Sport,Nav,Prem.

BMW 335i BLACK SPORT / 6 SPEED / NAVIGATION 100,000 Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
In PA/NJ Region.

e90 2007 BMW 335i Sedan with Sport, Navigation, Premium Package and Heated Front Seats. Adaptive Xenon headlights. Sirius Satellite Radio. Bluetooth & Logic 7.

The exterior is Jet Black and the interior is black with Premium Black Dakota leather.

The front suspension has been recently replaced and upgraded to M3 Control Arms, it has been recently aligned (~<1000 miles) and has a fresh set of Hankook V12 Tires. These tires are so new you can still see the manufacturers name in the tread. This car has ZERO issues.

Its is totally clean with no accidents, carfax has a recommended +470$ over book value on this car. You can find the carfax (8/14/2012) here: http://www.filedropper.com/vehiclehi...vb73547pa65483

The car has been carefully maintained through its lifetime, the interior was regularly vacuumed and shampooed, all interior plastic was treated with 303 Aerospace protectant, leaving the dash and doors in like-new condition.

The leather was regularly treated with PH balanced Lexol leather cleaner and BMW leather care + UV block.

The interior on the car was further protected by the use of high-quality carbon tint with UV blocking, this tint is completely street legal in PA and has never been a problem.

The car has an exciting and great sounding free-flow exhaust and is fitted with high-quality tips which look stunning.

The paint on the car was maintained with regular hand washes, using clean cloths and microfiber drying cloths, the paint was protected with Klasse Sealant Glaze after every wash.

I'm asking for only 15,300$!

Attached Images

LEMANS BLUE M-TECH E92->PROCEDE REV3::BIEHNTUNE FLASH::ETS 7" FMIC::RACELAND DPS::OS GIKEN 1.5 WAY::DEFIV DIFF LOCKDOWN::DEFIV OCC::DEFIV INTAKE::RB PCV

Last edited by uniter; 11-12-2012 at 10:10 AM..
Appreciate 0