04-21-2013, 12:53 AM   #39
OpenFlash
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Lot

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vargasturbotech View Post
Here is a thought, the only one I will add to this thread. I offered a dyno shoot out / BBQ. Shiv ran from it, and refused to acknowledge it, now all of a sudden he wants one?? At this point I have zero interest in ever doing anything with or in association with anything he has his name on. If our kit runs into his kit at shift sector or the track so be it. I have zero respect for how Shiv runs his business and will not associate myself with him. I gave him the fuel he needs by figuring something out he couldn't in 4 years in a month, and basically blasted it on the forums til he got it. That is my gift to him, I evened the playing field. See you at the next event. Besides that stay out of my threads
You have quite an opinion of yourself fine sir. First you accuse me of steeling your fuel pump technology (come and inspect it if you want) and now you back out of something that you said you would be willing to do. Show me where I backed out of anything. I merely suggested that you needed more time. And you did. And arguably still do. Which is fine. But please find me a quite that suggests otherwise. What I see is someone who talked a big talk and now sees the writing on the wall. Or rather the boost spool up data on the datalog. You're stage 1 turbos were failures. You're stage 2 turbos, judging by the last dyno, fell apart at the seams and now you are trying to pretend that you don't want to associate with me for moral reasons? Keep telling that to yourself. Maybe one day someone will do a background check on you and then we will see who is calling the kettle black.

So I guess a direct comparison, in a public environment, doesn't work for you and your turbo kit. Maybe I'll just have to swing on by your shop and see if you are willing to say the things to me personally as you do on Sticky's forum. Or maybe you can put it all in the past, apologize and then we can have a friendly race. It's up to you I guess.
Appreciate 0