View Single Post
      12-13-2011, 07:24 AM   #6
cn555ic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Funny thing is spoke to tech at Snow Performance and I told him my setup of using a M7 and M10. He tells me that it's tooooo much flow for their sensor! I was quite puzzled and stated that it was ridiculous. He said if I use those nozzles together it will ruin the flow wheel!! It can only handle up to about 1200 ml/min! It cannot handle that much flow. I think it ridiculous but if that's the case, this flow sensor sucks. Aquamist unit, I spoke to Jeff at Howerton Engineeringmand told him my setup, and he said it would be fine on their sensor. Their flow sensor is 100% meth compatible and can read up till 1500 ml/min which is more than 2 M10 nozzles which I am far from. We will see. I guess I will have SP safeinjection as paper weight soon. This is getting ridiculous. I have gone through two flow sensor units and working on e third. Hopefully this is my answer. Complete BS. I am still on the defense of the Aquamist unit as the size and the encasing it is in, is not the most robust electrical item. Maybe it's a good thing it's plastic as it won't absorb heat like the Snow unit does as it's all aluminum casing retains heat. My unit when it gets hot, doesn't show flow. I am sure it's also the location that I installed it in. Metal on top of metal will create a lot of heat!
Appreciate 0