Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: superstock

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgalaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
Yep disappointed with Auto Magik's work of late....

I need to start collecting pop cans, the new Viper is coming out, so will a few interesting cars like the New Porsche Cayman, Corvette etc.....I can start dreaming, cos the toy fund is depleted!
You might as well face it your addicted to speed ...

Ah, yes, the Cayman and C7 love The Cayman is drop dead lovely. I cant wait for some better spy shots of the C7. I hope they finally decide to finish the rear of the car instead of just plunking 4 lights on the back of a blank canvas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudo Nim View Post
I would like you to come have a sit...seat...whatever in my R and get your opinion then (although I'd like to see your seats, too - I wonder whether the 335 sport seats are radically different from the 328 ones).

The rest of the interior seems fine (except the rear seat child latches... that's completely unforgivable).

I want to see what happens with the new M3/4 as M-red and J-gal said. I think I may have gotten BMW disappointment at the moment
I liked the overall interior of the F30. Even the engine was good. I didnt like the suspension or steering. Then again I thought my KWv3 on the hardest settings was too soft. My current M3s ride is comfy. Solid as a brick. You'd love my JRZs.
Well if you think your M3's suspension is comfy then obviously the suspension of "normal" cars would be soft to you. 😜

The steering is easier to turn (me no like) but it's still precise.

So far the best steering I had was in the M Sport 135: perfectly weighted and the wheel just the right thickness for my hands. So thus far the feeble steering effort is the one criticism I make of the F30.
Appreciate 0