View Single Post
      08-23-2011, 01:13 AM   #1
Motastic
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335!

camaross305 MULTIPLE BAD EXPERIENCES - BEWARE

Almost all the vendors on e90post are awesome to deal with.

I am in shock this time because this vendor I speak of, camaross305, has been on the board selling his HID Halo kit for multiple years now and he is not apparently the same as his customer service was before.

I ordered a HID kid from for my e92 almost 6 weeks ago. I can get exact date from paypal. He said that apparently his stuff was back ordered and i had to wait a week.

3 weeks pass by, nothing happens, I message him. He is going on vacation, will come by on Tuesday and will mail it to me than. I wait another week, still nothing. I contact him on the 17th, he says is sending it 2 day air, nothing in the mail.

The sad part is, this is my 4th kit i have ordered from him in the last 6 months. The first time I ordered 3 kits at one time (only BMW's in the family & extended family). That time, the kits were back ordered apparently also. Took a month.

When one kit came in, the Ballast was bad on it, it took another month to get the new ballast and bulb in.

I think what he does is never stocks anything and than orders from china or somewhere when someone orders, which is fine but making a customer wait a month and than giving him false dates is not acceptable.

SO BEWARE, HE MIGHT SEND YOUR STUFF 2 MONTHS ONCE ORDERED AND KEEP TELLING YOU ITS BEING MAILED "TODAY"

I am going to dispute this last charge in 24 hours unless i have something on my door step.
Appreciate 0