View Single Post
      03-19-2009, 06:32 PM   #1
XKaLiBaR
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

North London Meet - The Massive!

!!!!!!!DATE FOR THE MEET IS THE 19th APRIL!!!!!!

Il keep it nice and short and simple

North London meet, which ive named The Massive

Starting in Ikea, Edmonton (which is more like Chingford) N18 3HF‎
Then once we have had enough of ikea, we will drive to epping forrest, few miles away, for more different type of photo shoots..with trees and LUNCH/Drinks at the forrest pub!!

Ikea...
At the back of ikea, there is a Massive un used car park. See pictures below. Ikea wont bug us, as they cant even see us. Can line up 100 cars next to each other, if we wanted to.

The pictures I have taken with the Gas thingy behind me, will have a sun rise behind it in the morning. Also some blue craters, which can be used as backdrops.

Epping Forrest Photo shoot last year

Will also get some other forums involved. E90s and some local tuned Jap cars for a little flavour
Not sure on the date yet. Depends on weather really. Its definately going to be on a sunday. If anyone has suggestions?
29th March
12th April
19th April
26th April

You know the what to do.

1. XKaLiBaR

Lambo crashed on the way home, caused sh$t loads of traffic!! :mad: I added to the traffic by slowing down and taking pictures

Mods ListAP Racing BBKs, Bilstein PSS10 , Rogue Engineering Pulleys, RTM and Transmission Mounts, Eibach ARBs, Supersprint LightWeight Race Muffler, Miltek 100 Cell Cats, Recaro Pole Positions, Aluminium Brushed Trim, Csl Steering wheel, Imola Red Arm Rest, CSL Diffuser, 10mm Eibach Spacers, Depo Indicators, Custom blacked out front grills, Carbon Fibre Side Grills, Custom UUC ClutchStop, CSL OEM Bootlid, V-CSL Bumper,

Last edited by XKaLiBaR; 03-24-2009 at 07:37 AM..
Appreciate 0