View Single Post
      03-11-2006, 06:09 PM   #38
JG
Rep
Drives: 06' 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter399
WOW!

Out of all the people who signed up....3 CAME!

Good turn out
I hope you mean 4, I showed up, not within an hour of 11am, I was late. Traffic there sucks, and no exit for 59 south now. You should see my distress. I drove 15 miles to get there and no-one there? Geez! I did show up.

Let's do better, lets act as if offering assistance to others (you'll be there) now you failed meeting other guys (not needing so much assistance) just ones wanting to meet others making notes, working their needed hours, owning nice stuff. You'd be there if we were needy, or would ya. You did not show up today.
If ya care less about me or hunter, that is fine. You prolly consider yourself as better and we'd probably not want your presence, you are not one of us (even tho I have friends who could buy you 10x100x) or many more.
You live in your world.

Now you and me were offered a meeting. we failed this offer. I wish I could have met better off folks and lesser off folks, I'd have loved seeing folks with desires. I may have pissed off a couple folks who think they are better. Seems they need something I cannot offer.

You offered an opportunity, we failed you. Try this effort again. If snobs fail, is ok. I will support wannabees, They seem to be decent folks. Is that so bad?
Appreciate 0