04-30-2012, 10:16 AM   #49
cgom3z
IG: cgom3z
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3, E92 M3, F06 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejimreaper View Post
Funny as and brave!! Out of interest what spacers is your mate running with his 313's?
Thanks. Im running 12mm in the front with 15mm in the rear. I'm rubbing in the rear since my tires are 265. So I will be going down to 10mm in the rear soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schm View Post
I'm in for updates. I was under the impression that it only lasted for like 1-3 months under normal driving conditions but maybe that was just for wheels. Looks good though
Who knows, my goal is to test how long it can last. I'll be doing two more coats this weekend just because. After 7 or 8 coats, it should feel more durable than it does already. Currently it has 5 full coats and a 6th one of just light touch up’s that we missed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by research View Post
Fk, why people don't do this more.

And plasti dip can be not only matte but also glossy etc? Time to plasti dip my interior trim..

any idea where one can buy this internationally? I'll google it but may be there is already a known source people go to here?
Gloss can be applied; you'll need to run several coats to get that glossy, smooth surface look and feel. Dipyourcar.com is where I got mine. They may ship internationally.