02-27-2008, 02:10 AM   #16
rambino
M Master
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6 / X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitown335i View Post
Okay maybe people are not getting the point. Your not running a simple tune here. V2 isnt simple by any means, this is why the Tq values are implemented in the first place. It allows for you to watch your cars behavior, air temp, octane and adjust accordingly. I think my boost was showing so high before at 94% because the temps in Chicago are in the 10's, 20's, and 30's people in cali are seeing 60,70,80's You have to have a boost gauge so you can figure out how to dial in your correct tq values given your location, temps, and all other factors. I am pleased with the tune.

Just a side note i dont think Shiv is going anywhere, I am in touch with him as is many other procede users, and he has something that he is working on that may change the way you currently feel about him and his product.

Seriously we need to stop the BS tuner wars, we are not getting anywhere like that. I can care less how much money terry, shiv, aa,... make All I care for is my ride being as fast and reliable as possiable. You feel me!

I feel ya bro!..

BTW people, Chitown has downpipes and other mods that are not meant for the stock tune. So him seeing spikes like that is not unusual. The safe way would to be to wait for a proper tune for what you have.. whenever that may be..
Appreciate 0