View Single Post
      02-27-2008, 08:02 AM   #20
scalbert
Major General
Rep
Drives: '13 S4, '15 Q7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitown335i View Post
Just a side note i dont think Shiv is going anywhere, I am in touch with him as is many other procede users, and he has something that he is working on that may change the way you currently feel about him and his product.

Seriously we need to stop the BS tuner wars, we are not getting anywhere like that. I can care less how much money terry, shiv, aa,... make All I care for is my ride being as fast and reliable as possiable. You feel me!
Agreed, he is working on this (and being tested by some) as an immediate potential solution or at least, limiting the dramatic high boost. In addition, an even greater solution which should finally put all issues like this to rest. I have had many voice conversations with him in the last week and things are proactive on their handling of this matter.

Now, I cannot speak for him but perhaps he is now doing what perhaps he should have been doing all along, staying off forum discussions. You can reach them if you need help through typical channels; their submission form or call and leave a message. A forum is about users and everyone trying to help each other out. If someone had a problem with a Dinan flash, would they come here and post a message asking Dinan to help them? I know historically Vishnu has come here to help, maybe that was a bad idea to start that precedence?

Anyway, Chitown335i glad to see you finally have a gauge and are now under control.
Appreciate 0