08-08-2012, 12:21 PM   #24
DESI4life10
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Coding: Desi4life10@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterM View Post
How bad is the linear power delivery affected by the AA tune and 3 stage manifold in day to day driving?
You won't have any issue with this. The power still feels very linear and refined for DD. You just adjust your throttle position and the car will have no problem as a DD. Even if you WOT, it isn't jerky at all and very smooth. Just feels like "turbos" have kicked in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleridge View Post
Desi any plans for primary and secondary delete? That should be 15-25 HP.
TBH, I don't have plans for modding this car anymore. I had a nudget on what I would be willing to put in this car and I have reached it. If I do decide to do it, I will have to sell a mod off my car

I also use this car as a DD and am worried about the drone, excess noise that will be created on top on my PE when going catless. The additional power gained from it is very tempting, but not sure if it is right for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSC_OFF View Post
Nice to see proper dyno showing true deltas. Not bad for auto + xi.

Thanks bro. Proper dynos for sure is the key. Even more, a baseline dyno is extremely important. The only way to see how a mod works on a car is to see how that car acted before the mod.
Just wanted to show the community what these cars truly are capable off and not just go by assumptions etc.
Appreciate 0