View Single Post
      09-02-2011, 10:16 PM   #44
BMWonderful
When I think of something witty it will go here
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 330

I can't understand why a few of you are making out the action of backing into a parking space as a complicated only to be attempted by the likes of the stig maneuver... Then again, after reading this forum for a little while I can almost understand, there seems to be a shit ton of bad drivers on here.

Seriously, if you can't back into a spot one shot and you take two or three times to get it I don't want to share the raod with you, you seem to have not yet mastered those shiny things on the outside of the car called mirrors. Are the people who can't use their mirrors to back into an 8 foot wide space the same people who can't use their mirrors while cutting across three lanes of I5 to get to the left lane? For fucks sake, the mirror on the passenger side even automaticaly tilts down and lets you look right at the line... how hard is it?

And if you say you have never had to wait while some idiot takes three or four shots at pulling into a narrow spot head first then you either haven't had your licence for more than a week or you only go into parking lots after midnight. I drive way more than most people and the stupidness displayed in parking lots is right up there with people in this region trying to merge onto a freeway at speed, horrible horrible drivers.
Appreciate 0