BoostedBMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: TiAg E92 335

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
Sounds AWESOME... I want to do something similar I read about... Road & Track Live. I'm pretty sure they have stuff set up in most major cities across the country.

and sorry to hear about the 997 turbo being a tip... that would have ruined my day too cuz thats probably the car I would want to drive the most... maybe the F430 too.

nice write up.
I just feel bad for the owner who just bought the 997 in a tiptronic with the new PDK transmission coming out. That was antoher thing... with the exception of the lambo and ferrari all of the cars were pretty much brand new with around 1,000 miles on the clock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03BeastCharmer View Post
Sounds like you enjoyed it!! I got to do something similar last month with World Class Driving, but it was 5 cars we drove and 8 drivers, and cost a lot more than this They did have the Gallargo Superleggera and Ferrari Scuderia but still. For $400, I'm tempted to fly out there with my g/f and do it again.
I always see their ads in car magazines for world class driving, but I thought that was around $1500, right? For the price I couldn't have asked for a better driving experience. I know that I got a discounted rate, but I think their regular price is going to be set at $500 for the tour that I did so its still pretty reasonable.

BTW, I wonder how different the Scuderia and the Superleggera feel compared to their counterparts that I drove. Honestly though, the one car that I REALLY wanted to drive was the 997 GT3, even more so than the 997 turbo. I wish I knew someone who had one.

l 19" Rial Daytona Race l KW V2 l Eisenhaus Race Exhaust l
Appreciate 0