View Single Post
      02-26-2007, 08:57 PM   #17
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Just how it is sometimes. Maybe he's gotten to a point where he realized he has to have his own life too. I'm sure he loves that you and your gf include him and try to include him in.

Trust me, from a guy who's single and all my friends are engaged or married, it means a lot to just get the offer.

I use to eat dinner with a group of friends every Friday. One set were married, the other engaged. That basically ended last October, no rhyme or reason why. I just carried on with my life realizing I needed to step myself out of that part of the circle and hang with my other friends more often.

It bothered me for a while. But I know it's for the better. I'm having a blast now making new friends and going out a lot more than I use to.

Your friend may just feel his cousin isn't really welcome, or just doesn't feel he is "cool enough" to bring around yall. People sometimes worry what they'll think of their relatives a lot of times. I 've felt the same with my cousin. But most of my friends like him. I just had issues before b/c he so much younger than me, but now he's 21 and he's grown up a lot and has a bigger social life than he did growing up in jr. high and high school.

Don't let it bother you, just question him why if it really bothers you. Sometimes people just move on and minimize the amount of time they talk to/spend with their long time friends. It's happening now and bothers me still, but I'm moving on myself and find it a bit refreshing to have a newer crew to hang with.
Appreciate 0