View Single Post
      11-18-2012, 11:31 AM   #1
joec500
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: it has 4 wheels

Possible Feature or add-on to any Piggyback

I am relatively new to electronic tuning to our cars, but noticed that the stand alone DME's that Horespower Freaks utilize in their Turbo M3 kits have a built in "black box" that constantly loops data logs to assist in trouble shooting. I was wondering if there would be a way to either create an add on to JB4's and Procedes to do this or if this is something that Burger or Vishnu could build into their next piggy back. When my car misbehaves, I am generally just driving around and do not have a laptop data logging.

I think especially for our cars this would be a great feature. Perhaps there is solution that exists? Would love to get input from the community. Or maybe our DME's already do this, but we just need to interface them in a different way?
2007 E92 6MT SGM: MusicarNW Level 2, Procede Rev 2.5, FFTEC/Vishnu LPFP with Flexfuel Sensor and Flash, M3 Offset V701's, WaveTrac LSD, Michelin PSS, Downpipes, M3 Control Arms, TCKline D/A Suspension, LCI Tail lights, Lux AE's, ER Charge Pipe, DCI's, Mtech Front and Rear, M3 Sideskirts, HPF Stage 1 Clutch
Appreciate 0