Bluecougar
A Bimmer Chick :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: E60 M5 & LR3

Thanks guys for the feedback :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason2005 View Post
El montana de DIABLO in the background very nice sound...how do you like the vishnu compared to the AE? i saw your thread selling it a while back. I'm in Lafayette for the summer so vish is right down the road for me and i want to get some opinions on their exhaust... great vids
Quote:
Originally Posted by XPO186 View Post
Nice vids Mel! How do you like your catless HM compared to your catted AE?
I'm really happy with my new setup, it's exactly what I wanted....it's much louder and has the bigger tips I was looking for IMO fills in the Mtech rear nicely. I won't lie, it's pretty loud, much much louder then my catted AE. I think if I went catless and got dp's with the AE I wouldn't have gotten or thought about the HM, but coming from an E46 with a custom quad UUC TSE3 which could possibly compare to the loudness of the Eisenmann Race...I just really missed that tone. The catted AE for me, was comparable to my stock exhaust, at times I'd forget I had an aftermarket system. However the AE system is superb, from the build to the finish, and fitment was 100% perfect with no needed adjustments. For the HM, it took my installer an extra hour to adjust the tips, it was way way off when he first mounted it, that's the only negative I can think of.