United_States
Rep
Drives: 1999 M3, 2006 325i

Garage List
1999 BMW M3  [9.00]
2006 BMW 325i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer bullet View Post
I think I found my setup at Target. But - I wouldn't count on it still being available at one.

Don't forget that you can bike as well - if you push it a little you'll get good cardio going which will help the running, and it's non impact so you might be able to do it while other things heal. Something to consider.
Thanks for the advise. I was just wondering if I can / should do other excersises between runs. I have an elliptical at home, which I have not used in a while. But, last night I used it while watching "Lawman" with Steven Seagal .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Ryder View Post
Yeah it's safe to get out. Doctor said it might feel fine while I run but it could flare up one day just walking around. So why not give it a go every now and then. Also checkout the link.........Phil

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?site...d-1/pid-118523
Since doctor did not specifically said that you should not be running, I'd do it too.

Thanks for the link Phil. I think I'm going to get the sensor from Nike's website.
Just need to figure out how to carry iPhone: get armband for it, or something like waste wallet / pouch.