11-05-2012, 05:15 AM   #9
peterg1965
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 335d M Sport, F15 X5 40d

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowflow View Post
Have you thought about something like an F20 116i? Got the same engine as the mini cooper. I know you had the revious 1 series but the f20 is light years ahead of it in every way including boot space for your sons wheelchair.

They are doing them for around £280 with no deposit and obviously discounts are to be had on that if you ask nicely. I've just got 11% off on a 125. I looked at the options from Ford, Volvo and even Kia and nearly all worked out more expensive or within £20 of the baby beemer.
The new F20 1 series might be a good shout. I have called the BMW UK Military people to ask for quotes on a Cooper Auto in the same spec as our current one, primarily for price comparison purposes, and also for a 114i Sport 3 door (its a 1.6 litre 102 bhp engine I think) with the two comfort packs. I think i would get about 15% discount plus the cheap finance so interested in the figures.

He offered me a Mini Cooper D Countryman with Pepper pack for £1000 deposit and £199/month - that is a very good deal but I am pretty certain my wife and daughter would not approve of the Countryman's looks!
Appreciate 0