View Single Post
      05-02-2010, 12:03 PM   #396
XYR03
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Cayman S

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-series View Post
Don't slam us for asking, you came on here to slam the OP for using sub-par material because you know better. When we start asking what's best, you slam us for not paying you to do it. Why not just say that from the beginning then we'll know not to ask you anything....

Since the largest part of this kind of work is labor, it's of course the easiest way to save money since DIY is all about removing the cost of labor. Now, if you don't have anything constructive to offer, just relax and watch as we re-invent the wheel. I'll say this however, once I figure out how to do it with some success, I'll gladly share my findings for FREE. :P

Steve
Steve you need to chill out. You are screwing all of us up on e90post when we are getting help from these pros that actually knows what they are and what we are trying to do. If you read all of ahyesiam post before your post all he has done is help us out. Your post count is less than 10....you really need to just keep your comments to yourself if you're going to screw all of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahyesiam View Post
I didn't come on here to slam anybody. I have gave Kudos to the OP in serval post for pulling off a great install and have answered countless questions and PM's. I have hooked up at least 4 people on here with a local person to help them and I am working on a product info package to save you guys some research time. I have provided a ton of constructive comments to keep people from wasting there money but obviously you don't get it. Nor have I asked anybody for a single dime for what I have offered. You act like I can write a single post and give you a ten year crash course on how to do my craft. I have done 3 complete installs this week and barely find the time to post anything as it is. I merely made a statement as to I find it funny how the cycle continues to repeat itself. BTW the largest part of doing this is knowledge not labor. Installs are easy if you have the knowledge if you don;t then it is labor.

Since you want to come at me with and attitude you can go screw yourself and go pay 3k for wrap training like the some of us all ready have. Only a small portion of them succeed with there first few wraps. Go waste your time and money and I will just keep my knowledge to myself.
We appreciate you sharing your knowledge with us. Please ignore ignorant members on here that is not apart of the e90post family.
1998-E36 M3
2007-E92 328i[/SIGPIC]
Appreciate 0